• Main
  • News
  • Round table in the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation

Round table in the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation

Round table in the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation
On September 11, 2017, the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation held a discussion on the development of the sports industry and import substitution in the sports industry. Representatives of the TSS Service company were involved in the round table work on the part of Russian manufacturers in the sports field.
14.09.2020

On September 11, 2017, the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation held a discussion on the development of the sports industry and import substitution in the sports industry.

Representatives of the TOSS Service company were involved in the round table work on the part of Russian manufacturers in the sports field.

Also the meeting was attended by representatives of the Commission of public chamber on economic development, entrepreneurship, service sector and consumer market, the representative of the Department of industrial development of socially significant goods of the Ministry of industry and trade, Chairman of the Committee "Business Russia" on development of light industry and consumer goods, a Member of the Public Council under the Ministry of education, the head of Souzslavprom and many others.

By the end of 2017, a strategy for the development of sports industry manufacturers until 2035 should be formed.

Into consideration:

The total volume of the sporting goods market in Russia is estimated at 534 billion rubles (about $ 10 billion). At the same time, the share of the Russian manufacturer in the industry is about 11% (61 billion rubles). The share of Russian manufacturers in the retail segment in 2016 increased by 4% and amounted to 15.07%. Currently, the number of domestic manufacturers is about 300 companies, while large enterprises account for 2% of the total number of organizations, medium — sized enterprises — 25%, small enterprises — 27%, microenterprises-46%. By Federal district, the Central Federal district accounts for about a third of all domestic companies (117 organizations), followed by the Volga Federal district (92 organizations) and the North-Western Federal district (47 organizations).

obschestvennaya-palata

Back

1 Verkhne-Yasenny Vodozabor, Smolensk
Site map

E-mail: support@toss-service.com