• Main
  • News
  • Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation Round Table

Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation Round Table

Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation Round Table

On 11 September 2017, the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation held a discussion on the development of the sporting industry and import substitution in the sporting industry. TOSS Service representatives took part in the round table on behalf of Russian sporting manufacturers.

12.10.2017

On 11 September 2017, the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation held a discussion on the development of the sporting industry and import substitution in the sporting industry.

TOSS Service representatives took part in the round table on behalf of Russian sporting manufacturers.

The session was also attended by representatives of the Chamber Commission on the Development of the Economy, Entrepreneurship, Service Sector, and Consumer Market, a representative of the Department for the Development of the Industry of Socially Important Goods of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the chairman of the Committee of Business Russia on the Development of Light Industry and Consumer Goods, a member of the Civic Council under the Ministry of Education and Science, and the head of Soyuzlegprom among others.

The 2035 Strategy for the Development of the Sports Industry is set to be created by the end of 2017.

The event was held as part of the implementation of the order of the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Arkady Dvorkovich with the assistance of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, the Ministry of Sports of Russia, and the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, sports federations and industry unions, and the public at large.

Note:

The total market for sporting goods in Russia is estimated at RUB 534,000,000,000 (approximately USD 10,000,000,000). Russian manufacturers enjoy a market share in the industry of approximately 11% (RUB 61,000,000,000). The share of Russian manufacturers in the retail segment in 2016 increased by 4% to 15.07%. At present, there are approximately 300 domestic manufacturers, with large enterprises accounting for 2% of the total number of organizations, medium-sized enterprises - 25%, small enterprises - 27%, and micro-enterprises - 46%. In the context of federal districts, the Central Federal District accounts for about one third of all domestic companies (117 organizations), followed by the Volga Federal District (92 organizations), and the Northwestern Federal District (47 organizations).

obschestvennaya-palata

Back

© TOSS Service, 2019 Lawn care equipment

Join us:insta  yt

1 Verkhne-Yasenny Vodozabor, Smolensk
Site map

E-mail: support@toss-service.com